It was lovely to receive 2 blog awards recently, the Versatile Blogger award from the lovely Viviane at Hippiebohoreloaded and the Liebster blog award from Lakota at Faith Hope and Charity Shopping-thank you so much ladies, it is very much appreciated!!!
1. Although I am not a slave to fashion, I do like to indulge in current season catwalk trends and will thrift pieces to fulfill the trend.
2. My current two favourite programmes on British TV are Benidorm and The Only Way is Essex!!!
3. I don't have a beauty regime- I don't wear make up Monday to Friday and on weekends, I'll wear lip gloss by Clinique and blusher by Bourjois and a spritz of perfume.
4. Have been good and bad on the health front-have virtually given up drink, as I don't like how it interferes with my sleep but I have restarted smoking again-only about 4 a day, but I suppose 4 too many really ;-(
5. If you don't know already, I'm going to opening up my Etsy shop next month-I can't wait and I do hope you will all stop by for a browse and buy!!
6. I love window shopping in London-my favourites are Selfridges and Harrods, but one shop I haven't visited is Liberty's- a must do for the year I think!!
7. My favourite snack of the moment is black pudding, sliced on toast with a nice mug of tea!
I mentioned in my title I had blog loving on my doorstep-this morning whilst daydreaming and getting sucked into the mud at Dunton boot sale in Essex, I was stopped by a lady who asked 'Do you Blog?'
Well, how amazing that the lovely lady who is also from Essex actually knew me by name and also reads and enjoys my blog-she said she doesn't blog herself or leave comments but I was so pleased to meet someone from my neck of the woods who enjoys my blog!!
So rather than me passing on these awards to fellow bloggers, whose comments and views I deeply appreciated and enjoy, I'm dedicating these to the lady from this morning (I'm not revealing you on here, but when you read this, you'll know its you!!) and also the other readers who don't always leave comments or have blogs, but just love to read my blog anyway, so-
Thank you!! To everyone who stops by, have a fabulous week ahead too!!