Now its coming to winter, I'm finding it hard to put a spring into my step-style wise.
I've noticed that I've been thrifting a lot of black items recently and as much as they are staples for my wardrobe, black can be boring if its not jazzed up a bit. So, inspired by some fellow bloggers, here are some tips for putting a bit of a zing into your outfit:
1. Wear bright opaques tights, like Charlotte, such as purple, fuschia, red or royal blue.
2. Dig out a colourful silk scarf and tie it to your handbag or knot it round your neck.
3. Get out a coloured bag for winter-red or orange is a good contrast for an all black outfit.
4. Get out the statement jewellery-costume or the real thing will really lift an outfit.
5. Looking for new trousers? Take the lovely Karen and WendyBs lead and if you haven't already, consider some citrus brights to liven things up-they are a great year rounder.
Hope this inspires you to put some colour into your life-if all else fails, put some red lippy on!!