You all know I love a freebie, so this months Elle had to be purchased. Not only have they got the separate runway guide for autumn, but there is a free Warehouse vest too. There are 4 colours to choose from-mine is a khaki beige colour-get yours now!!
I also went thrifting and was pleased with my purchases. I got a vintage 70s Marks and Spencer vest for £1 and this lovely yacht skirt, which is modern but looks vintage inspired, for £2.99. I thought it would go very nicely with my new shoes from yesterday!
The lovely Emma also tagged me, so here goes 6 uninteresting facts, all about me!
1. My favourite ice cream is currently walnut and advocaat, from Aldis-so delicious!!
2. I really love courgettes-my favourite vegetable of the moment.
3. I love a bargain and rarely like paying full price for any clothes related items!!
4. My new favourite colour is red.
5. I want Nadal to win Wimbledon this year!
6. I need to catch up with my washing duties-a mothers work is never done-haha!!
All my lovely blogger friends-consider yourself tagged if you so wish!!