So, last week I thought I would do the same to my Victoria Beckham rock & republic jeans, as I felt they were a little too short as jeans anyway, plus I wanted some blue cut offs.
This is the result-I'm really pleased as I have 2 pairs on the go now, plus a white pair which were already bought this length from Dorothy Perkins a couple of years ago.
I did some Levi's a couple of months ago, but on hindsight they were 'short' cut offs, meant for the beach, but really at that length I felt outside my comfort zone in them, so the charity shop and hopefully a new home has benefited from those ones!! I like the on the knee length as these can be worn anywhere, anytime.
I've been tagged by the gorgeous fashion chalet, to who I relay my sincerest apologies-I'm a complete technophobe, so was rather wary when I saw I had to do things with flickr (?) I'm definitely up for the tag but by question and answer format only-sorry for being such a donut!!
Here goes! 1. What is your first name? Sharon
2.What is your favourite food? An authentic indian curry-chicken dansak, preferably!!
3.What high school did you go to? Mayfield High School, Dagenham
4.What is your favourite colour? Currently red!
5.Who is your celebrity crush? Angelina Jolie, she is totally gorgeous!! I'd love her lips and figure!
6. Favourite drink? Gin & tonic
7. Dream vacation-any of the caribbean islands!
8. Favourite dessert-Flavoured ice cream-any is fine!!
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? haha, well I'm there already! I'm a high school catering assistant, a part time job I really love!
10. What do I love most in life? My husband, my boys, my mum and my wardrobe-haha!!
11. One word to describe me-Tolerant
12. My flickr name-Pass-sorry!!
A great tag-consider yourself tagged any of you who fancy doing this