Hello darlings!! The fabulous danz@fatalfashionattraction has tagged me! As nearly all my favourite bloggers have been well and truly tagged already, I will give your six unamazing quirks about myself-ha ha ha!!
Edna Mode Rules-OK!
1. When I go thrifting at the boot sales or charity shops, I always try and get rid of something existing in my wardrobe to give to the charity shop-I love my clothes but just don't like overload in my drawers and wardrobes!!
2. I've developed a serious addiction to McDonalds Crunchie Deluxe McFlurrys-oh, they are gorgeous-I've had one every other day since Sunday (plus cheeseburger and chips beforehand!)
3. Is it a woman thing or me-I'm never satisfied with what I've got-clothes wise, that is!! I have a wishlist, go and get the said items, then I'm onto the next thing which I haven't got and must have!
4. I worry too much-I think that is definitely a woman thing!!
5. I adore summer sun-we had a heatwave from last week to this Tuesday-now its freezing and I'm worried us British have had our summer already! (Another thing to worry about)
6. I would like a dog or a cat, but we already have a hamster-his name is James and he loves climbing the bars of his cage-I will take a picture of him while he hangs from the roof of his cage-he is really cute!
Must fly, darlings-so much to do-ha ha ha!!