There is a lot of 'tagging' going round the blogs about everyones 'quirks'. As I'm a newbie to blogging, I don't know enough people to tag who haven't been already. So, I thought I would post my totally trivial quirks:
1. I must have mild OCD, as I check locks (at work and home) at least 3 times before I walk away.
2. I have to finish a boot sale from 1st to last stall, as I'm frightened to death I'm going to miss an absolute steal of an item.
3. I am a neat freak regarding my clothes and wardrobe-no piles anywhere for me!
4. I love fruitellas (chewy fruit sweets) and as I'm not eating them during the day, I've started having 1-2 before I fall asleep at night.
5. I pretend to be half asleep first thing in the mornings, so Chris now brings me a cup of tea in bed every day-it's been so long now, 'my turn' has now disappeared!
6. I used to really love reading, but for some reason I cannot get back into it. I've a cupboard full of unread books, but I tell myself there's always something better to do than read.
It's funny what you know about yourself when you think hard enough about it!